LOS ANGELES, Calif. (January 9, 2017) – Tommy Roe, one of the most influential and foundational figures in popular music and the “Father of Bubblegum Pop,” has finally written an autobiographical account of his life. From Cabbagetown to Tinseltown, featuring co-writer Michael Robert Krikorian, is available today at Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, various independent book stores, and online at TommyRoe.com and...
- Supported Donald Trump for President, an unpopular choice amongst the “entertainment elite”
- Reflective of his decision to support, campaign for and perform in inauguration events for President Richard Nixon in the midst of his success through the ‘60s and ‘70s
- This led to him losing record deals and opportunities while being treated like an outsider in Hollywood
- “Father of Bubblegum Pop” has had The Beatles open for him on multiple tours
- Sold millions of records including hits like “Sheila” and “Dizzy.”
Tommy Roe, never one to shy away from taking a stand, has gone public...